Saturday, January 16, 2016



Hello Friends!

It's raining like there's no tomorrow here in Boston, however I love the rain. It gives me a chance to slow down, just relax and do nothing. Which is a rare event for my mind to sit still and do nothing at all. I am not comfortable on idle mode ( especially when 3 cups of coffee are added to the mix) but I have learned that it is in these quiet moments of doing nothing that magic happens. As a creative person, I see it as a refilling- replenishing our passions with an abundance of fresh ideas we otherwise would never have heard.


So, while I listen to the gentle rain outside my window with yet another cup of coffee, I will share with you this photo shoot I did for last year's Spring issue of Romantic Homes. The month escapes me now, but I think it was the April issue.






This was shot with my 50mm 1.2 lens. I always use a tripod when shooting in low light situations so I can lower my SS and avoid camera shake. 

Setting:
Manual mode
F-stop 8
SS 40
ISO 200






Until next time sweet friends, Happy Saturday!
Jo-Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment